COVID-19 Transmission in Children
- Hobbs et al. Factors Associated with Positive SARS-CoV-2 Test Results in Outpatient Health Facilities and Emergency Departments Among Children and Adolescents Aged <18 years – Mississippi, September-November 2020. MMWR. December 18, 2020 / 69(50);1925-1929
- Viner et al. Susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Children and Adolescents Compared With Adults. A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. JAMA Pediatrics. Published Online September 25, 2020.
- Lee et al. COVID-19 Transmission and Children: The Child Is Not to Blame. Pediatrics. Published online August, 2020.
- Davies et al. Age-dependent effects in the transmission and control of COVID-19 epidemics. Nature Medicine. Published online June 16, 2020.
- Mannheim et al. Characteristics of Hospitalized Pediatric Coronavirus Disease 2019 Cases in Chicago, Illinois, March–April 2020. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society. Published online June 1, 2020.
- Posfey-Barbe et al. COVID-19 in Children and the Dynamic of Infection in Families. Pediatrics. Published online May 26, 2020.
- Jonas F Ludvigsson. Children are unlikely to be the main drivers of the COVID‐19 pandemic – a systematic review. Acta Paediatrica. Published online May 19, 2020.
- Li et al. The characteristics of household transmission of COVID-19. Clinical Infectious Disease. Published online April 17, 2020.
- Huang et al. Rapid asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19 during the incubation period demonstrating strong infectivity in a cluster of youngsters aged 16-23 years outside Wuhan and characteristics of young patients with COVID-19: A prospective contact-tracing study. Journal of Infection. Published online April 10, 2020.